Vacuum Insulated Pipe
JUNGWOOENE Co.,Ltd Super Insulated Vacuum Pipe basically comprises an inner stainless steel pipe, which conveys the liquefied gas, and an outer stainless steel pipe which forms the vacuum insulation jacket.
JUNGWOO ENE’s Vacuum Insulated pipe basically comprises an inner stainless steel pipe, which conveys the liquefied gas and an outer stainless steel pipe which forms the vacuum insulation jacket.
Special spacers(support), designed to allow minimal heat conduction, are used to ensure that the inner line is held central inside the vacuum jacket.
• Pipe Size : 8A~150A
• Fluid : Liquid He, N2, O2, Ar, CH4, etc
• Design Pressure : 10kg/㎠ ~ 10,000kg/㎠
• Design Temperature : 50℃~-269℃
• Vacuum : <5*10-6 torr
• Connection : Bayonet Coupling, Vacuum Welded Coupling
Feature and Benefits
• Up to 30 times more efficient in reducing heat flow conventional insulated pipe
• Easy extension, re-routing, dismantling and re-using of line without affecting the vacuum of the sections.
• Full stainless steel construction
• Small outer diameter
• Short installation time
• No external insulation required
• Maintenance free
• LNG Ship
• LNG Fuel System
• Liquid Gas Storage
• LNG Bunkering
• On-Shore Plant
• Off-Shore Plant